Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Welcome to the blogosphere

I write for a living - policies, booklets, benefits information, training presentations, PowerPoint slide shows, newsletters. I write very little for myself. That's the purpose of this blog - to give me a reason to write other than for work.

One of the ways I handle stressful situations is to declare, "That's going to be a chapter in my book!" Say it often enough, and you realize the eventual book will become a ten-volume set. Will I ever write it? Maybe. More likely I will talk about it for a few more decades. It's not that I don't think I can write a book. What holds me back is that I don't think what I have to say will interest anyone else. I could be wrong, and if so, I will write!

1 comment:

John Ettorre said...

Connie,
Congratulations on starting your blog. So happy you followed through and went for it. I'll be reading with interest.